Tuesday, March 31

S p a c e

This is my attempt of a personal post. To be honest, the last time I tried typing one of these was when I was seventeen. I didn't have much fun when I was seventeen, lol.

A few months back, I decided to have a social media hiatus. I wouldn't really say it was a hiatus, more like delete my whole existence on social media, lol. The reason was simple. I was tired of getting e-mails of people telling me what to do, what to wear. I was tired of being judge. But most importantly, I woke up one day and just told myself - I'm putting out so much for the public to see, what's left to be personal in me? It was all my own fault.

I had my own little phase where I started to rebel on a lot of things. More like a 'finding myself' phase. It freaked out a lot of people who were close to me when I decided to drift away. Funny as it seems, because of that, I discovered the company which I should and should not keep. Remember the saying, whenever you're lost and you put your all to Him, He'll guide you back? I'm pretty sure He did and I'm thankful for that.

I want to type more, really, I do.

But I think that line pretty much sums it all up. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you're doing better now, we all need time from the world every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hani! I am doing well, alhamdulillah. Hope all is well for you too! x

      Delete