Wednesday, September 14

It Ended Long Ago

Some things are just not worth explaining. Nor are they worth saving. Nor are they worth fighting for.

But I thank you, for growing with me. For the six years of memories; from sneaking out your dad's car just to accompany a constantly hungry girl her plate of Nasi Goreng USA, to the random beach trips we'd both have just for two plastic cups of coconut shakes. The sweaty football matches I'd be dragged to, and the constant whining you'd make whenever I tell you to come into Sephora with me. You grew with me - and that itself, is enough for me to appreciate you for a lifetime.

And whenever people ask, I'll just smile and say;
"Some things may need a little patience, a little time off - or perhaps, some things are not just meant to be". Thank you for letting me free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment