Sunday, November 15

Twenty One Coincidences

So here's a funny story.

I'zaz, Pau, Najwa, Nafis and I decided to organize a small surprise for Amalina since yesterday was her birthday. We decided to plan a lunch gathering - just us, at a newly opened restaurant in Bangi. That afternoon, Nafis booked us a table and Najwa bought the balloons. We told Amalina to come at 2PM.

At 1.30 PM, I'zaz and I reached the restaurant and we found Ila and Zah placing balloons at a table. Shocked, I asked them what they were doing here. I thought, Najwa had invited Ila since we did mention something about meeting her. Coincidentally, they were planning Mira's surprise birthday lunch (which, let me add, was a month ago hahaha). So what did we ended up doing? Talked to the owner, combined both birthdays and got the upper floor of the restaurant - just for us. Win, win situation!







Brought my camera out to play today, hence the pretty shots! Photo credits to Najwa's boyfriend, Arif too! He was such a good sport, helping to take pictures, videos and even timelapses! However, there are a few comments I'd like to voice out regarding the restaurant. Gave the waiters a tip since they were kind enough to open the floor for us (despite the rain, haaa). The ambience of the restaurant was nice and the music they played was good - at one point, Nafis, Najwa and I started singing Muse's Starlight all of a sudden. However, food can still be improved. Some of the dishes were tasteless and definitely not up to par with the price. Twas' a lovely day, in fact - lovely week since I was having my mid semester holidays. Back to college tomorrow - three more weeks till I finish off degree!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aisyah! Can you do a shawl tutorial for this style you're wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Hopefully soon, I'm busy with uni at the moment to record/edit videos! x

      Delete
  2. Pls do an editing tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm planning an editing series of posts. However for the ones up here, I basically play around with Photoshop and my own presets on Lightroom. Will definitely make my presets downloadable once I find a good media sharing site soon! x

      Delete