Thursday, August 20

I Scream, You Scream


Swensen's, IOI City Mall.

… we all scream, for ice-cream! I've been such a foodie lately. Being cooped up in this house has made me crave for all kinds of food. Watching Master Chef has also made me want to create and experiment with many different kinds of flavors. Have you ever felt like you were meant in the world for something different than what you're trying to hard to earn on paper? Sometimes, I feel that way. I have a weird connection with sweet treats, I find solace in eating them, making them.. and even by looking at them. Hm.

My days with Amir for his summer break are almost reaching to an end. In less than a month - or in three weeks time, he'll be flying back to Bristol for his studies and I'll be left alone, again. I've been meaning to write a post about long distance relationships but I just can't really put it into words. Sometimes I just feel so empty being alone in Malaysia.. which is why I resort to ice-cream. Lots, and lots of ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment