Monday, March 28

.. To The Beach?





Shot using Canon 700D, edited using Adobe Photoshop CS6.

I guess random plans make the best plans?

Saturday night, I texted Syaz telling her I felt like going to the beach - I needed a break, from my so-called boring daily routine. Thus, as usual.. she just went with the flow, lol. The next day, packed some food, picked Suraya and her up and off we went to the beach. Besides being disturbed by three men who gave us a bag of chips (The note that came with said that our beach tent was missing something - which was them, lol I hurled), we just sat and watched people enjoy the waves while eating food. Dipped our toes in the sea water and enjoyed mending our shawls as it was being swept gently by the sea breeze. Though the weather was hot, the breeze and smell of sea was pretty cooling. 

& I finally cured my years of yam wafer ice-cream craving. What a better way to end the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment