Saturday, April 2

#OOTD: First Day of April

Black shawl made by myself / Black top from Summershop / Necklace bought from some random thrift store in Camden Lock yearsssssss ago / Olive Culottes from Anggun Clothing / Heels from Charles & Keith / Bag from Michael Kors. 

Lunch date with Filzah today - in commemoration of her successful stint with Company K! We tried out a small Japanese restaurant in Plaza Damas 3 called Uokatsu. They're known for having Mentai Race Bowls - so we ordered one each, with one potato salad, cold ocha for her and roasted barley tea for me. Honestly... I was disappointed. Too pricey for such a small, and I mean very, very small, serving.

Anyway... moving on to a happier note. I think I've fallen in love with culottes. I found this Instagram shop called Anggun Clothing by random and since they were having a promotion, I decided to buy two pairs from them; one in olive (the one I'm wearing) and a plain black pair. They're so comfy, opaque and versatile! I've tried various outfit combinations and I cannot wait to wear them out, hehe. Have a good weekend everyone! x

2 comments:

  1. SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR OUTFIT ! Now I feel like I need to buy myself a pair hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!!! When I bought them, they were having a promo, 2 pairs for RM 59 each (original price is RM 70+). Not sure if their promo is still going on, but culottes are so versatile and I find them a staple must! Hehe.

      Delete