Tuesday, July 12

4.26 AM Thoughts

Source: @makaib 

I've been feeling like an emotional wreck lately and I can't seem to be putting my feelings into words. Pardon me, I do realize - I have issues. All these years, I've been trying to cope with dealing with my feelings. I admit, I'm not the best in that department, but I'm trying. I may seem bubbly on the outside but honestly, I'm a ticking time-bomb. Growing up, I learned to keep it all in. Whatever I felt at that moment of time was somehow temporary, and eventually I'd have to let it go somehow. But in the end, it gets trapped inside of me... a bubbling cauldron of emotions. Once I do explode, its inevitable for me to avoid it. You see, how badly I deal with my feelings has caused me to hurt the people around me. I've lost people around me. That's why its better for me to keep it all in. Let me be alone at times. I'll be fine, and I'm pretty sure I am fine.

Maybe it's because I've been tired of a lot of things. My mind has been all over the place lately.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aisyah! Don't be afraid to express your feelings and emotions. It's better out than in. Do something you're fond of or enjoy, so that'll reduce the negativity. Whatever it is, the true ones will come out and catch you when you fall 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, that's why I resort to writing. It's a way for me to vent out but something's been blocking my passion lately! Will definitely find my muse again, thank you so much xx.

      Delete