Wednesday, November 23

A

Hey.

It's a little bit weird not having you around anymore. Did I tell you, I saw a cockroach while walking back from Tesco the other day? It reminded me of that time we went out for dinner and you legit left me in the middle of the road while you did those sprints of yours. I get it. You were a runner in school and I was the girl who barely cared - but leaving me in the middle of the road at that time? Erm, not cool. 

I think its been three months since I've been here. We haven't talked in about a month or so. I mean, I guess I still hope its you whenever my phone rings. But things just aren't the same anymore. Things can't be the same anymore. I know life sucks, it sucks for all of us. But I heard you're going to camps, and joining motivational talks - things I told you once upon a time ago to do, so I guess, parting aways did have its good affect on you. 

How can you shout at a girl, and curse at her but then claim you still love her though. I can't really brain that to be honest, and I can't imagine myself being with someone who continously does that. I mean, am I supposed to forgive and forget every time just to be reminded that I'm (lets put this in a mild term shall we?) pathetic the next week - nah. I don't see my future being that way. I don't think so.

Negative impacts aside, I guess what I wanted to type down was thank you. For the seven years of ups and downs, as much as you were someone I considered spending my life with once upon a time ago, you were, overall my best-friend. For seven years, you were my plus one (despite you being MIA for two years, but hey - I ditched our plan on that one, sorry). I guess I don't regret any of it. Of course it left me a bit paranoid and I'm still unsure whether or not I'll ever be open to serious relationships ever again, but I guess if I don't, you let me experience such a feeling - and I thank you for that.


See the thing about you and me is that once upon a time ago, we were compatible.
But I guess like seasons, time and age - we grow, we shed leaves, we grow leaves, we fall apart.

I wish nothing but the best for you.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment