Thursday, July 27

This is An Honest Post

Though this is something I would rather not remember the rest of my life, help me God, I hope one day the next guy I date will read this and take caution of how fragile my heart can be. Because I am tired. I am tired of being lied to, I am tired of being the one blamed for being the cause of every negativity in a relationship -- most importantly, I am tired of being cheated on, countless of times. I am tired.

I trust you enough to tell you my aspirations, my flaws. I put your world ahead of mine and the least you could have done for me was to respect my feelings as a human being - yet, you cheated. God knows while you told me I meant the world to you, you were swiping right, or even chatting your devilish ways with another girl I would not even want to know who, how or see her face.

Because nothing grounds a man like respect.
Disappointing to know that you're nothing near a man. You're just a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment