Tuesday, July 18

A Year's Worth

The people I spent a year invading their house for free food and entertainment graduated today - and of course, I couldn't be happier. The day before, Hassan brought me out to the city to just walk around and clear my head off. We watched a movie, ate lunch/early dinner - he even become my fashion consultant for the day picking out dresses at Topshop - lol. We bought a film camera for fun and just lazed around at the park, but I guess that's for another day's story. 

Today we celebrate the Engineering boys finally ending their four year pursuit - the four boys who were my brothers through out my journey here in Cardiff - and also the two lawyers who had to layan me crying like a donkey last week at St. David's. 






I'm going to miss you guys - being left behind in Cardiff alone is going to be a bore. Thank you guys, for always being there for me and opening your doors whenever living alone felt dreadful. This sea gull infested place won't be the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment