Thursday, December 18

Amsterdam, Netherlands






Photos taken by me, edited using Adobe Lightroom 5.

Here are some photos from Amsterdam a few months back. During that time, it was their season transition from Spring to Summer. The weather was lovely, though there were 50% chances of rain - it was cold and the sky was always clear. I love Amsterdam and I would not mind living there. It's very calm, and they practically have all the stores I tend to/want to shop at. I went crazy in Zara Home, food is easy to find and the people are friendly. It's easy to go around. I finally have the mood and time to go through the photos and edit them. I cannot wait to share you the beauty of Switzerland next! x

3 comments:

  1. Aisyah, do you mind sharing what type of camera did you use for these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I use Canon 1000D and idk what model is my Lumix but its an SLR I think. These pictures are a mixture of both.

      Delete
  2. Adobe Lightroom 5 to you download from your phone ke pc ke? Its an application en

    ReplyDelete