Wednesday, December 24

Earliest Birthday Surprise


Pictures taken by me, edited using Adobe Lightroom 5.

Currently going through a batch of pictures I took from yesterday's little party! The boys decided to celebrate my birthday a bit earlier since they won't be here. Every one got a party hat each, ate tons of barbeque chicken wings and pizzas. No party of mine would be complete without Yupi candy and was surprised by my favourite, Black Forest cake. Recorded a few videos of us dancing to Taylor Swift and One Direction. Even busted three balloons just to play with the helium. It was a nice party for three, I enjoyed it very much. Will post more here once I have the time.

Later that night, us and a few others watched Paddington Bear. I doubted that I would enjoy the movie as I believe every cartoon always has a sappy part which would make me cry. But I laughed most of the way through. The movie even made me miss London more, I have to  go back there.

p/s: Time flies so fast, can't believe I'm turning 21 (yes, twenty-one) in less than two weeks! x

2 comments:

  1. bday you 24/12 ke? waaa untung ah u sama bday mcm Louis....

    ReplyDelete