Friday, December 19

Engelberg, Switzerland





Photos taken by me, edited using Adobe Lightroom 5.

En route to Mount Titlis, we rode a cable car from a town called Engelberg. We went there by train from Lucerne, the place where we spent our first few nights in Switzerland. The place is known for its ski resorts and according to Wikipedia (lol), for its clean air. Engelberg definitely tops one of the beautiful places I've ever visited. Its beautiful transition of greenery to grey rocks to white blankets of snow truly made me fall in love with the country, more and more.

3 comments:

  1. Aisyahhhhh bila nak post resepi lagi mcm dulu hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might, when I have time to do groceries. Dah lama tak masuk dapur hehehe.

      Delete
  2. Oh how I'd love to visit there. The wanderlust is real.

    ReplyDelete