Thursday, December 25

Guilty Pleasures Tag

Merry Christmas to those celebrating! Malaysia isn't much of a Christmas celebratin' country and it's usually times like these when I miss New York the most. Growing up there, being able to indulge their culture and lifestyle will always be one of the best experiences of my life. Something non-related to Christmas, stumbled upon this tag at a blog so I decided to give it a try. Happy holidays! x

The Guilty Pleasures Tag.

  • What is your guilty pleasures? 
    • Does One Direction count? If so, yes. That's a guilty pleasure of mine. But I'm not really ashamed of it anymore. They're hot. They're my age. Ada chance. Hahaha.
  • Share something you did a long time ago that you're still ashamed of.
    • When I was eight, this boy in my class liked me. During exams, he passed me a paper saying he liked me. Then I replied saying boys are disgusting. But a teacher caught us passing the paper (coincidentally, this teacher hated me) so.. yeah. It was embarrassing.
  • Share one bad habit you have.
    • My friend, said that I have the tendency to evil glance at people without realising. Its really because my contact lens tends to run around when I've worn them for too long, which results to dry eyes, thus.. the glancing.
  • Reveal one lie you've told. 
    • "I love you".
  • Big or small, what is one silliest thing you got upset or angry over?
    • I get upset when I get only two packets of chilli flakes. Really. I hoard chilli flakes since I like to put them in my aglio olio. 
  • Something you're really bad at?
    • I'm bad at maths. I'm bad at consoling people when they cry. I'm bad at life, really. I don't think I'm doing a good job at it - as of now.
  • Share something you preach but never done?
    • I tell people to not care but I always end up being the one who cares most. I tell people to not over think, but little do I know myself, I think a lot. I also tell people to surround themselves with good people but I always end up being in the wrong group, lol.
  • Reveal one act of revenge.
    • I find revenge a waste of time. Whatever people do to you, they'll eventually get a taste of their own medicine. Stooping to their own level would just be you digging your own grave.
  • Name someone you used to envy.
    • I envied Melanie since she's with Theo Walcott. Still envy her.
  • Mischievous thing you did in your childhood?
    • I wasn't much of a child during my childhood. But I used to play hide and seek with my neighbours, basically trespassed into empty houses and hide under sewers. It's disgusting but I find it our own little adventure.

2 comments:

  1. aisyah post ni u pakai font apa? i nk tukar kat template designer tak boleh pun :( mcm mana nk tukar kena tekan kat mana huhu help meeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm not mistaken you boleh tukar from the template designer or from editing your post. You can also edit from the HTML using codings!

      Delete