Saturday, August 8

#OOTD: Brunch With Cousins

My cousin, who resides in New Zealand, was back for Eid festivities a few weeks ago. I can't believe it's almost a month since the first day of Eid?! Anyway, he decided to treat a few of his cousins and aunties at Jibby & Co. located in Subang Jaya, Selangor. I haven't been shopping for new clothes in a very long time, but I was pleased with what I managed to put together.

Kimono Cardigan: Inhanna Shop (from Instagram) / White Tee: Springfield / White jeans: Mango / Shawl was done by myself / Bag: Longchamp / Jelly Sandals: Coach / Sunnies: RayBan Aviators

I'm currently spending semester break in front of the television, lounging with my cat and secluding myself from reality. My favourite shows include Suits (duh, it's the only show I've ever followed thoroughly), Say Yes to the Dress, Masterchef and I've been watching a few romantic comedies on the DIVA channel. Amir says, the reason why I stick to that channel is because it resembles myself. Really Amir? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment