Thursday, August 13

Vienna, Austria







Pictures captured by Canon 1000D, edited using Adobe Lightroom 5.

It's been more than a year since I visit Vienna, Austria yet only till a few days ago, I started to dig up my collection of photos and begin processing them one by one. I've been to many big cities around the world and I've always known Austria as the country of music, mostly famous for the movie The Sound of Music. However, I was a bit disappointed with our few days there but still made the most of it. Statues of classical musicians such as Brahm, Schubert and Mozart, stood beautifully in their parks. Austria was also known for having many political idealists, the history of the country is amazing. Since it was the last city of my 2014 Europe Trip, my family and I spent our days walking in the park, shopping, watched an orchestra, spent various trips to Spar to buy chocolates and popcorn - basically that was about it. 

I love Europe, especially its architecture. I've been to different continents, specifically cities, villages - places in general, but I've always had a soft spot for Europe, and I don't know why. A few weeks ago, I was staring at the ceiling wondering why am I still stuck in Malaysia when I randomly decided to book a ticket, on my own back to one of my favourite cities inshaAllah, end of this year. Even my parents were kind of shocked to see me proceed with my random decision but I consider myself lucky. My dad has been to many places, around the world and he has never, ever, forbid his daughters from exploring. So I guess this means, in a few months time, I'll smell the winter European air again. But till then, I'll close this chapter here. 

1 comment:

  1. VIENNA IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. THIS POST ALREADY MADE ME PUT AUSTRIA IN MY #LIFEGOALS

    ReplyDelete