Monday, August 17

#OOTD: Sunny Evening Out

Yellow blouse: Summershop / White jeans: Mango / Shawl was done by myself / Bag: Longchamp / Sunnies: RayBan Aviators / Jelly sandals (not seen): Coach

Detailed shot.

After weeks of not having a proper date, Amir brought me out today! We went to Cyberjaya to eat Boat Noodles, it was his first time but I'll elaborate on that in another post. 

So yesterday, my friend Filzah came over to Bangi to have brunch with me. We went to Wondermilk at IOI City Mall since I have no idea of any other pretty cafes around the Bangi vicinity except that one - as of now, lol. If you do know though, please, please let me know! Anyway, after going to IOI City Mall, I decided to bring her to Summershop located at Bangi Sentral. I swear, for months, its the only shop I splurge at these days. I can get pretty tops and skirts for such a good price. Last month, I went there with Dina and Jasmine, and they both went crazy too! Haha, so because of that - I broke my whole "no shopping till December" vow and bought this pretty top instead. It was only RM 49 for something of really good quality. What a steal!

Have a good week everyone! x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aisyah, I'm sorry but i'm curious when u went to summershop that day, did they allowed u to try any clothes or skirts on? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi babe! sorry for the late reply. yes they have a fitting room and they allow you to try their clothes! :-)

      Delete